Saturday, December 1, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to the site everyone! The goal of this blog is to serve as an aggregator of the all of the most recent published updates and rumors about Duke University's search for a new head football coach.

I'm modeling it after the excellent MLBTradeRumors.com blog, where i'll put up links to the latest rumors and reports as soon as I see them.

Just some background—I'm a football beat writer with the Duke Chronicle, so I've spent this this season covering the team on a weekly basis and am now reporting on candidates and potential search for the paper. Although I'll certainly link through to the Chronicle website when we have anything new posted, this this blog is primarily designed to be a supplement to our coverage of the coaching search (however longer it takes)

I hope you enjoy, and of course if you see any rumors published on the web shoot me an e-mail at roofreplacementrumors@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Aaru said...

Roof Repair:-
http://www.roof101.com/
Our roofing services are offered to you by reputable, professional roofing contractors, each specializing in different roofing aspects, including all roof repair and roof installation types.